Dinosaur fun doesn't need to end for your aspiring Paleontologist at bath time. They can soak with their floating dino friends with this foam bath puzzle set. They can build fine motor and problem-solving skills piecing the dinosaurs together. Finger puppet friends can ride on the dinos' backs as they drift towards an urupting volcano in the distance.
Combine it with other sets to expand the adventure.
Assembling the various shapes helps improve children’s fine motor skills and stimulates their creativity and imagination.
All the shapes are made out of a soft foam, so they stay afloat. The set also contains 2 finger puppets made from sustainable plastic.
Pieces do not absorb water, reducing mold and mildew
BPA, Phthalates, latex free. Recyclable.
- Shapes float on water and stick to the walls
- Great for hand-eye coordination
- Creative play, visual perception and fine motor skills
- Easy to play with little hands
- Silicone and EVA foam
- Easy to dry & easy to store
- 10 Foam pieces
- 2 Sustainable plastic finger puppets
Age Recommendation: 10 months old - 5 years old