Felt Busy Book - Puppy
This award-winning felt busy book is chockful of goodness from its eco-friendly design, social impact mission, and developmental importance for your child. Every felt busy book comes with different activities that help to build a myraid of skills from fine motor, problem-solving, eye-hand coordination, and more.
This clever book features:
- Puppy with movable ears & button bowtie - Skills: Pincer grasp, fine motor skills, button/unbutton
- Feed the monkey activity - Skills: Zipper opening & closing, imaginative play, eye-hand coordination, problem-solving skills
- Detachable ice cream cone - Skills: Eye-hand coordination, sequencing, pincher grasp, problem-solving skills
- Magnetic fishing activity - Skills: Fine motor skills, eye-hand coordination, problem-solving skills, perserverance
- Lacing sun - Skills: Fine motor skills, eye-hand coordination, problem-solving, sequence, perserverance, pincer grasp
- Critter train with finger puppets - Skills: Imaginative play, eye-hand coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving, matching critters to their favorite food
- Magnetic book closure - Skills: Fine motor skills, problem-solving, eye-hand coordination
This busy book is developmentally relevant from 18 months to 3.5 years of age.
The purchase of this book sends one girl to school for a month in rural India. The box includes information about the social impact of this purchase and makes a thoughtful gift. Fair-trade certifiied.
- Mom's Choice Awards 2021
- The National Parenting Center 2021
- Happy Kid Awards - Best for Sensory Play 2021
Size: 8 x 8 x 4 inches
Materials: Made of high-quality cotton blend and OEKO-TEX® felt fabric, buttons, velcro, zipper, magnetic snap
Age Recommendation: 18 to 40 months old