Your junior Engineer will have a blast with this awesome award-winning engineering project when they construct an air-powered robotic glove that launches safe foam darts. In addition, they will learn about pneumatics, technologies that use pressurized air to perform work, and many cool mechanisms as they assemble the blaster from over 100 pieces.
After they’ve built and tested their blaster, slide it on and strap it to their wrist. The first pull of the trigger causes the scissor arm to lift up the barrels and launch the first dart. Pull the trigger two more times to launch the next two darts. They can grab some additional darts from the reserve clip under their wrist and reload. The blaster is entirely powered by their hand and the amazing pneumatic system — no batteries or motors required!
Turn the dial to rotate the two outer launchers for a wider spread. Adjust the location of the wrist strap to fit almost all hands. A full-color, step-by-step manual guides your child through assembling and using the blaster and provides fascinating scientific information about pneumatic systems and the physics of air. Compatible with many standard foam darts. Includes 16-page illustrated instruction manual.
- Learn about pneumatics and the physics of air pressure
- Barrels raise and lower and rotate outward and inward
- Adjust to fit almost any hand size
- Compatible with many standard foam darts
- High play value, even after initial construction is complete
- 2022 ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Gold Award Winner
- 2021 STEAM Toy of the Year Winner
Number of Pieces: 134
Product Dimensions: 10 x 11 x 4.7 inches
Age Recommendation: 10+ with help or 12+ I got this