Mistigri - Old Maid Card Game
Never has there been a more adorable deck of Old Maid cards. This set was designed by a French toy company that was founded in 1911. It features darling animals at work in their jobs as a scientist, chef, musician, amongst others. Comes in a beautiful and sturdy storage box decorated inside and out that has a magnetic closure. It is sure to become a family heirloom.
- 32 cards
- Jewelry box style storage box (5 x 4 x 1.5 inches)
Players: 2 - 4
Age Recommendation: 3 - 99 years old
How to play:
- First shuffle and deal all the cards.
- Players try and match as many pairs as possible in their hands.
- Then they place any pairs they have face down on the table in front of them.
- The game proceeds by a player offering the cards in their hand, face down, to the person on their left.
- This person takes one card and if it matches with any card they hold, the pair is placed face down on the table as well.
- Play continues like this until all pairs have been matched.
- The player left holding the “Old Maid” card loses the game and becomes the “Old Maid”.