Natural Rubber Teething Bracelet - Zebra
You will love this clever eco-friendly teething solution. Bracelet teethers are an innovative way for babies to soothe sore gums while learning to bring their hand to their mouth and bring their hands together. Little gums will love the texture of this natural rubber Zebra. Soft, easy to grip and place around the wrist.
Babies can only see black, white, and red for the first months of their life. Your baby will love looking at the black and white stripes of the the zebra that will strengthen their eye muscles.
A portion of the proceeds of the sale of these natural rubber products goes to fund We The Reefs that will directly protect and restore the world's coral reefs by planting more than 1 million corals.
No Holes = No Mold
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees
- Soft, easy to grasp, and safe to chew
- Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates, and Nitrosamines free
- No holes prevent the presence and growth of bacteria and mold when air dried between uses
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Use as a teether or bath toy
- Socially responsible - A portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child
- Do not sterilize
Size: 4 x 5 x 2 inches
Age Recommendation: 0 - 9 months old
Please note: Handmade - Minor variations in color and shape.
Small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal